Following are a list of tests performed regularly on the Hoses thus produced in our factory:
- Bursting Pressure Test : This test checks the performance of the hose under Pressure and grade the Hoses according to the working pressure ratings. We manufacture hoses with Bursting pressure rating up to 170 kg.
- Low Temperature Flexibility Test: It tests the Hose performance when used in Sub Zero Low temperatures up to minus 10 degree Celsius. Hoses produced by us are processed in such formulations that they can be easily used in all weather conditions with some hoses developed to be used in extreme weather conditions.
- Bending Radius Test : We check through this test weather the hose cross section collapses or not when the Hose is bend in certain radius for usage as Hose Reel. This enable the design of Hose Reel Diameter for uninterrupted fluid flow.
- Loss of Mass : We test through this loss of mass in hose when exposed to a heated chamber under 120 degree Celsius for 24 hours. This grades the performance of Hose with respect to weathering and life of the Hose.
- Adhesion Test : This test is essential to make sure the perfect binding between the layers of the reinforced Hoses. This test assures that the inner and outer layer will not show any separation during Hose application in the field.